cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account shows "Your account has been suspended."

vanitha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone line is not working and in my account it shows Your account has been suspended.

I have auto pay set up and not sure why it's not working.

11 REPLIES 11

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vanitha I'm really sorry to hear that.  😞  Let's hope it's less than the 48 hours.  

Another thing you could consider is to pop down to a local vendor that sells vouchers.  Unforunately the locator tool on PM's site is a bit unreliable.  I'm in the greater Vancouver area and have had success buying them at a couple of different Shell stations.  Others have gotten them at Shopper's Drug mart locations, or Canadian Tire Gas Bars.  You may want to call ahead to check if a location convenient for you sells Public Mobile vouchers. If they ask you what code they need, tell them PBLMBL.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

vanitha

@srlawren wrote:

@vanitha I'm not sure if you've had any further interation with the mod(s), but I think you should probably sign into self-serve and remove your credit card and re-add it, carefully keying in all info.  

Ha! I did that and for all my credit cards it's saying unable to add and guess what.. read the reply from them mod. Now have to wait 48hrs with no line? This is sooo **bleep**ing frustrating.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it worked in March, but has the card expired now?

I am sorry, but this is the information I see after verifying in your account. Could you please contact your credit card company to see what is going on? 

Now, I would like to confirm you as well that wrong credit card information has been entered more than three times which caused our Payment Department to block your credit card for security reasons. 

That being said, I confirm you that I just sent an Unblock Request to our Payment Department which should unblock your credit card in less than 48 business hours.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Simon

@vanitha If you are using AMEX the CVV2 number is the 4 digit number on the FRONT of your card below the card number.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren

@vanitha I'm not sure if you've had any further interation with the mod(s), but I think you should probably sign into self-serve and remove your credit card and re-add it, carefully keying in all info.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

vanitha
@publicmobilethis so crazy so the mod responds with this

"Hey there!   I am sorry to learn that you have experienced this issue.   After having verified in our systems, I confirm you that unfortunately, the transaction has failed because of a wrong credit card expiration date or cvv2 value (the three number in the back of the card).   Thank you,"

What is the solution? wait another 3hrs to get a reply? It worked all these time and suddently it changed? Do i update my card info? still going to be same as 3 months ago.

vanitha

@smp99 wrote:

Did your credit card expire in the last 3 months or whatever your renewal cycle is?

No not untill 2021

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did your credit card expire in the last 3 months or whatever your renewal cycle is?

srlawren

@SD08 thanks for checking!  Yes I checked with Jeremy this morning and we are good to go on using the moderator_team for tagging and/or private messaging.  The knowledge base article will be updated in the near future, but please go ahead.

SD08

@srlawren wrote:

On the other hand, if your services are not working, please immediately send a private message to @CS_Agent with your phone number and details of the issue and they can resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

@srlawren

Previously, Shazia had indicated here that they were having problems with the Moderator_Team account.  Have you heard if those issues were resolved?

srlawren

@vanitha are your services still working?  (i.e. can you make and receive phone calls, texts, and data works?)  Is today your renewal day?  If so, don't panic, and your account status will be back to "Active" by tomorrow morning. This is a "normal" [well, misleading and unnecessarily terrifying, but expected unfortunately] behaviour during the renewal day.

On the other hand, if your services are not working, please immediately send a private message to @CS_Agent with your phone number and details of the issue and they can resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

EDIT: sorry I didn't read carefully enough, you stated clearly that things weren't working.  My bad!

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Did you tried login and check did you renewal when though or not.also check payment history its usually happen when you renewal date is due but line doesn't get effected by this. since your line not working as you mentioned i would say send a msg to mod to investigate further for you.
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.