cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My US add on isn't working

MF
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In December, I purchased a 200 minute US talk and text add on because my existing US add on was running low. I can see that the purchase went through on my account. When I try to call the US, however, I have no minutes available.  Any suggestions?

41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MF 

So what is not working? Maybe you're trying to call one of those numbers that are not callable for some reason.

Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page and payment history from when you think you bought it. Blank out personal info of course.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@MF wrote:

Ok, my bad. It's called 200 minutes US and Canada long distance. 

As suggested by @will13am , confirm that you selected the add-on after you paid for it. Maybe the $8 is sitting in Available Funds.

MF

If I look at my account for the last 6 months, it is listed as a purchase that was done on December 7. If go to purchase add one, it is listed along with the 400 minute US add on that was purchased over 2 years ago.

MF

Ok, my bad. It's called 200 minutes US and Canada long distance. 

@will13am 

customer originally said a 200 min talk & text add-on. I can't find one other than the US Roaming package.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Add-on purchase is two steps.  If you are not seeing the minutes in the overview, do you see the funds you put into the account for buying the add-on?  If so then you haven't completed step 2.  Just go back to the account and purchase the add-on using the account funds.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you get the US Talk & Text Roaming add-on ? That only works whilst you're in US.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Is it posssible you've used the time ? As you know, they don't expire until you've used them up...long as your account stays active..

MF

I'm wondering if the old US talk add on ran out and the one purchased in December hasn't kicked in somehow.

They both show up under my add ons¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MF

Nothing is there. But it seems improbable that I went through 200 minutes and whatever else was left over from my last add on. My last add on lasted over two years.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@MF wrote:

In December, I purchased a 200 minute US talk and text add on because my existing US add on was running low. I can see that the purchase went through on my account. When I try to call the US, however, I have no minutes available.  Any suggestions?

What do you see when you log into My Account / Data & Add-ons ? Any of your 200 minutes available ?

Need Help? Let's chat.