Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My US Roaming add on didn't work can I get my money back

Ddaryl008
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My US roaming add on didn't work can I get my money back 

5 REPLIES 5

@ShawnC13  lots of people can cross the border (by land) for many reasons doesn't have to be urgent reason's. Flights are still going there as well.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Ddaryl008 wrote:

How were you able to cross the border was this for urgent reasons?  Sorry just haven't had a roaming question in a long time.  Or were you trying to call the US from Canada?  If the later you would need the US Canada long-distance calling add-on

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

rliu1993
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ask the admin team to get your money back

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ddaryl008 wrote:

Earlier on in the Covid thing, the company offered reimbursements for people that bought US roaming add-ons. Maybe you'll get refunded anyway.

But did you in fact buy it? It's a bit non-intuitive. It seems like you had bought it bought but in fact you had only put money on your account. You would then need to go into the purchasing again and really actually buy it.

Do you still see the amount you paid in your Available Funds?

Edit: nope...that ended May 1. nvm

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Do you know why it didn't work? 

Did you actually buy it? As it's a two step process. 1 put money in account. 2 but the add-on. Is the money in your account or did you actually buy it?

When u bought it were you in USA or just going? The 10 days start right when you buy it.

Sometimes, depending where you are you have to manually switch networks from ATT to T-Mobile or vice versa.

In any event only Moderators can make the decision. Two ways to reach them.

1- 

Simon.JPG

2- or via private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.