cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Plan

elainemercer_46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, was wondering about the plan that i just changed too.. It's the 35$ plan. Wondering if it has unlimited text and call display also voicemail??

6 REPLIES 6

pkara01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1. $25 unlimited calling and 1GB data

2. backup phone is $15 100 min. calling unlmtd incoming and 250MB data.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes it does

Anonymous
Not applicable
for $35
  • 2.5 GB Data¹ at 3G speed
  • +BONUS 500MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
  • All plans include: Call Display, Voicemail and Conference Calling.

enjoyed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@elainemercer_46 : All plans have unlimited texting to and from anywhere while in Canada.

All plans have voicemail.

Public Mobile does not send out your name when you call out. You can opt to show your number though. Incoming calls would show a number or if it matches a contact in your contacts, it will show the name. Your phone might be connected to a smart caller id external to this place upon receiving a call.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@elainemercer_46 

Yup....

Our Plans

All of our plans include: Call Display, Voicemail and Conference Calling.

• Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@elainemercer_46 wrote:

Hi, was wondering about the plan that i just changed too.. It's the 35$ plan. Wondering if it has unlimited text and call display also voicemail??

Yes, it will have unlimited texting and voicemail. For call display, it will display the number of the caller or if it is someone from your contacts it will display their name.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.