cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Phone Was Stolen!.

theresam51
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone was stolen and I would like to cancel my subscription. How do I do this. I cannot remember the email address or password, I used to set up account.

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@theresam51  Call 1-855-4PUBLIC enter your number and follow the prompts to disable AutoPay. Hopefully you didn't forget your PIN too.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry for your loss.  Was the phone really stolen as someone took it while it was secured in some manner?  Was it simply lost.  Lost phones could be relocated.  All my phones have location services on and using the find my device app, I know exactly where my phones are.  

aandrej
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried using the search bar in all of your emails? You might be able to find an email from Public Mobile which you can use to reset your password

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

First, if you have credit card on your phone, you have to lock them and if you use an iPhone, you can use Find me app. and report to the plice as possible as soon. if you can't remmener email and password, you can stop the credit card on Public mobile right now. It won't charge on the locked card

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear that this happened to you @theresam51  . Did you have autopay enabled on your account? You should look at reporting your credit card compramised and getting the number changed.  Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one

@theresam51 wrote:

My phone was stolen and I would like to cancel my subscription. How do I do this. I cannot remember the email address or password, I used to set up account.

Need Help? Let's chat.