cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Add-On is not working

ptkleung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I purchased the $30 1gb add on and now that my data is over, it is still not activated and i still have no data. How does this work? Please help.

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ptkleung usually when the data add-on is not showing in the my add-ons area of the overview page, that means all the data in the add-on has been consumed.  It hasn't worked at all since you added it?  You're sure?

Just to confirm, you followed both steps of the 2 step process?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm not sure why that would happen. This is probably something you will have to contact the mods about using private message as the above posters have said. 

ptkleung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It does not show that i have an Add-On in the overview section of my account. But when I click into the Add ons tab it states my current add on: 1gb

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Are you sure you've purchased the add-on properly? Check under your Add-on section of your account to verify that the add-on is listed there. Buying an add-on is a two-step process. The first time you make the purchase, the billing system merely takes the funds from your credit card and adds it as available funds to your account. Then, when you go through the purchase process again, it uses those funds to actually buy the add-on.

If it's there and your data isn't working, here's a troubleshooting checklist, courtesy of @Luddite:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/No-data-near-Renewal/m-p/134842/highlight/...

If that doesn't help, then you should contact a moderator.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your PM phone number, e-mail address and PIN number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If still not working, do below.

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

try to turn off and on your phone and see if it works. 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When you log in to your account does it show 0/1GB for data add on?

Need Help? Let's chat.