cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple add-ons

vn33
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello PM Community,

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I didn't find anything in the first few pages of the Plans/Add-On forum. I have one of those grand-fathered $120/90days plan, but with voice for in-province only. Two questions:

1. Currently I have 9 minutes left on the 400-minutes Int'l add-on. If I purchase another similar add-on, would it kick-in immediately and override the remaining 9 minutes, or would it begin once the previous minutes are used up?

2. Can I have two add-ons concurrently, say the 400-minute In't LD plus the 500-minute Canada LD add-ons? If this is the case, would the Canadian LD be decducted from the 500-minute pool while US calls would be deducted from the 400-minute pool?

Thanks in advance for any info!

3 REPLIES 3

vn33
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you All!

I have added two Add-ons, and indeed, I see now I have 409 minutes for the Int'l Add-on.  I also have the 500-minute Canada LD added.

Appreciate the prompt responses from everyone.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vn33, I have exactly the same plan for the past 3 years.  The add-ons stack as noted by @totalUser .  In terms of presentation the system will take the remaining minutes and add onto the new bucket and present that as a total with your usage reset to zero.  At the end of the day, there is no usage loss which is key.  The system does use the minutes from the right bin. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Yes and yes

The phone should be using Canadian minutes first Abe only if those are depleted will it start to use the world long distance for calls to canada.

If that doesn't happen you sound contact moderators to fix it, there was a glitch before

The switch from one to another should be seamless even in the middle of conversation (i was told, didn't trest it though)

Btw how much data do you get with your plan and is it 4g, if you dont mind sharing

Need Help? Let's chat.