cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to the New Promotional Plan (4GB and 40 Dollars)

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi everyone, 

I am currently on the 30 dollar plan with cananda wide talk. I just saw that there's a new promotional plan that is 40 dollars and 4GB. I was wondering whether I could move to this plan, keeping all my settings (rewards for example) intact? 

Thank you. 🙂

9 REPLIES 9

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It is super annoying when they do that. Especially when someone has already posted something that actually works hours before Smiley Frustrated

@smp99  They should do it for you automatically. J/K . 😄 Smiley Happy

smp99

@GreatCanadian wrote:

@stonechucker, yes, there are a couple of posters here who do nothing only suggest contacting the moderators. They are not doing the OP's nor the moderators any favors!!

GC

Yes.   They have figured out how to create a macro and then just go nuts.

GreatCanadian

@Cheetah24, just to boost your confidence, I switched 3 of my family's 4 accounts to this plan today and all rewards stayed intact.

GC

GreatCanadian

@stonechucker, yes, there are a couple of posters here who do nothing only suggest contacting the moderators. They are not doing the OP's nor the moderators any favors!!

GC

@Anonymous, once again, a totally useless post.

There is no need to contact the moderators to reslove this question.

Please read the post before you supply your answer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific your Plan change
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As @jp2 said you can make the change in self serve and you’ll keep all your rewards etc. As it’s a limited time offer I highly recommend setting up a future dated plan change ASAP so that you can lock in the promo price even if your renewal date is after the promo ends. Once you’ve set up a future dated plan change PM can’t take the promo pricing away from you. If you wait to make the change, however, you could miss out. 

jp2

Yes you should be able to make a future dated plan change as mentioned in the OP. Then everything will stay the same but the plan will change at your next renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.