cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More data

marywaterman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will there be more plan offering more data anytime soon?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@marywaterman wrote:

@marywaterman  Best to purchase a phone that supports two sims and take advantage of any cheap tablet data plans available.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@marywaterman 

I did a quick scan on Chatr and Lucky offerings.  The $40 5GB and $50 8.5GB plans are common for all three 3rd tier provider.  Unless, Chatr or Lucky offers plan with more data, I don't see PM will offer plan with more data than the 8.5GB any time soon.

You can renew your $50 plan early with moderator assistant.  Moderator response time is from a few hours to a day recently.  If you do not want the delay, you can change plan between the $40/5GB and $50/8.5GB plans immediately.

$40/5GB plan = 125MB/$ 

$50/8.5GB plan = 170MB/$  Cheapest

$15/1GB add-on = 66.7MB/$

How much data you need every 30 days?

Do the calculation on how much it will cost you every 30 days.

@marywaterman The only time that I recall Public Mobile offering more data in a 30 day plan was back in October when 12.5GB of data was included with calling and texting for $60. That plan has not been offered since.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@marywaterman wrote:

Very doubtful. If you needs lots of data buy the $50 plan and renew early whenever needed (cost is $5.88/gb). 

Have a friend in cottage country without access to a landline, who does this.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@marywaterman  you may have to go up to Telus go up to Telus or Koodo for that. Stay safe 

Need Help? Let's chat.