cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Plan Combinations

lemmayo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does Public Mobile plan to offer more plans using 4G ? For those of us who have demonstrated that we don't need hand holding to manage our account, I would recommend  more plans on the 4G bandwidth with 4 to 5 GB per month. Could anyone tell me if this is requested by others or should I just move on to another provider?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lemmayo wrote:

Does Public Mobile plan to offer more plans using 4G ? For those of us who have demonstrated that we don't need hand holding to manage our account, I would recommend  more plans on the 4G bandwidth with 4 to 5 GB per month. Could anyone tell me if this is requested by others or should I just move on to another provider?

@lemmayo  You can always build your own:

BYO.JPG

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

As everybody already pointed out, koodo would be better choice for you.

You may want to wait for a promo to switch to koodo, cause they have those from time to time.

Koodo and pm dont really compete, but they do reshafle from time to time.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check the plan builder offers a 4 & 6 GB options at 4G  speeds but you pay alot more for them.  PM offers the 3G speeds as a cost saving for most of their plans.  

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@lemmayoI would recommend going up a tier to Koodo or 2 tiers up Telus. It is not about hand holding but more of a budget barebones thing. You want more legroom / bandwidth.. go to premium economy (Koodo) or business class (Telus).

DannyM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They might have more plan options coming but I think that (4G/LTE) is more on the Koodo side of the business so it would be counter productive to their business plans, but I could be wrong. Is the 3G not fast enough for you? have you tried it out yet? I'd recommend trying it out for a while and see. I thought it wasnt going to be fast enough for me but was surprised at how good it was for basic surfing and social media usage.

Need Help? Let's chat.