cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator not responding

mktm64
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sent a private message yesterday at 10:00am and still no response. Can someone tell what's going on?

Thx

Mike

14 REPLIES 14

@mktm64 wrote:

No! I never said it was cheaper and I'm not looking for a deal. My plan renewed on July 30th and all I'd like to do is upgrade it and pay the difference.

Hi @mktm64 

Sorry i just wanted to point  it out as i have seen people going through with the change and then being very negatively surprised with the charge, as they believe it's the norm to prorate when It comes to phones. So i usually advise people to use up their allowance before upgrading just to minimise the loss. 

I hope you get the response soon.

Cheers

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mktm64 wrote:

No! I never said it was cheaper and I'm not looking for a deal. My plan renewed on July 30th and all I'd like to do is upgrade it and pay the difference.

prorating doesn't exist on this service, its prepaid, you pay the full balance of whatever plan you chose.

mktm64

@mktm64 wrote:

That's the problem... I need it changed a.s.a.p and my renewal is on Aug 28th

I am confused here.  So you think it is cheaper if the moderators do an immediate plan change for you?  Think again.  This service is prepaid and there are no refunds.  If you choose an immediate plan change, you pay immediately.  

@mktm64 wrote:

Hi @mktm64 

Just wanted to remind you that if you do immediate change you will not get reimbursement, prepaid accounts are not prorated for the change midway.

That being said moderators have been known to help out but it's not guaranteed.

Are you planning to upgrade or downgrade or take I the new60 plan instead of roaming?

Thanks

@JackQuint wrote:

@XionBunny wrote:

Remember to always be patient, and send a follow up message after a week at longest.

Really? Sorry, but that's an unreasonable thing to be asking a customer. PM promises a 48 hour or better response time. A customer should wait no longer than 48 hours before sending another message. 

PM is collecting customer money and has an obligation of good faith performance. They make a promise of 48 hour response, entirely fair for customers to expect that. 

Why are you so willing to accept being treated like crap by a company with the resources and reach of Telus?

I agree, but it has been said that multiple messages don't necessarily get you service sooner and can add to the bulk that is slowing the system down.

That being said, I understand the op's plight. Adding the second add-on might reduce their chances of getting the money back.

What if the op took a screenshot of FBN their add-ons before and after purchasing the proper add on, would that increase the chances of getting the refund they are looking for? @mktm64 

mktm64

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mktm64 why would you get charged again if you do a plan change online. Select the new plan and select change on renewal. Not immediate plan change 

mktm64

I purchased an add-on by mistake and I want it removed and I'd like a credit. Also, I want to change my plan but if i do that online I'm gonna get charged again.

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@XionBunny wrote:

Remember to always be patient, and send a follow up message after a week at longest.

Really? Sorry, but that's an unreasonable thing to be asking a customer. PM promises a 48 hour or better response time. A customer should wait no longer than 48 hours before sending another message. 

PM is collecting customer money and has an obligation of good faith performance. They make a promise of 48 hour response, entirely fair for customers to expect that. 

Why are you so willing to accept being treated like crap by a company with the resources and reach of Telus?

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried asking your questions on this forum? There are some remarkably experienced users connected to you here.  
@mktm64 wrote:

I sent a private message yesterday at 10:00am and still no response. Can someone tell what's going on?

Thx

Mike

Melissa-H77

It can take up to 48 to 72 hours to get a response. Maybe if you can share your issue, one of the community members can help! 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to 24-48 hours and occasionally longer for the team to respond to your concerns.

Need Help? Let's chat.