cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Response Time EXCELLENT

JoeFrankRoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to thank the moderator team for responding extremely fast. I messaged them regarding a porting number error during transfer @ 9:37am and they responded at 10:22am.

45 minute response time. I was told it could be days.

Thank you @CS_Agent for your efforts

Hopefully the number transfer is successful this time

12 REPLIES 12

Sometimes they respond very quickly.  Hope it will continue into the christmas

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Great to hear the short wait time for moderator. 

The lost/stolen phone trick may help to lighten the moderator queue.

Willaug56
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for sharing, I didn't think it was that bad when I had my porting problem a couple of months ago but then again I am retired so what is time 😉 

LondoeBlack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@JoeFrankRoy wrote:

@I would like to thank the moderator team for responding extremely fast. I messaged them regarding a porting number error during transfer @ 9:37am and they responded at 10:22am.

Thank you for sharing that information. As a brand-new member, it is a good thing to know.

mimmo

@srlawren wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@JoeFrankRoy Yes, they have caught up and that is great to hear. Thanks for letting us know. 

If only PM could announce being caught up/delayed.  it would allow members to give accurate info. 

@mimmo well, this could potentially be an isolated experience--despite PM's insistence that messages are handled FIFO (first in, first out), we've seen plenty on the community that suggest there may be anolmolies or exceptions to this process.  I would say until we hear multiple of these really quick responses and not seeing more than an isolated "I still haven't heard back in x days" messages, it's hard to draw a conclusion just yet.

@srlawren agreed, I was going by @NDesai affermation that they were caught up.  I also did get a reply to a support request sent thursday evening replied friday morning

srlawren

@mimmo wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@JoeFrankRoy Yes, they have caught up and that is great to hear. Thanks for letting us know. 

If only PM could announce being caught up/delayed.  it would allow members to give accurate info. 

@mimmo well, this could potentially be an isolated experience--despite PM's insistence that messages are handled FIFO (first in, first out), we've seen plenty on the community that suggest there may be anolmolies or exceptions to this process.  I would say until we hear multiple of these really quick responses and not seeing more than an isolated "I still haven't heard back in x days" messages, it's hard to draw a conclusion just yet.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great to hear @JoeFrankRoy

I'm glad you got the assistance you requried.

I think the initial warning of response times is to try and buffer peoples expectations.

I have seen posts where the response times exceeded 48 hours.

The times I needed help have been stellar and under the wait times posted.

I think the moderators are trying their best to get around and deal with each request in a timely and satisfactory manner.

Thank you for sharing your good experience with the rest of us.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Amazing!  They have gone from 3-4 days to less than 1 hour!  Let's hope it stays this way.

mimmo

@NDesai wrote:

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JoeFrankRoy wrote:

@I would like to thank the moderator team for responding extremely fast. I messaged them regarding a porting number error during transfer @ 9:37am and they responded at 10:22am.

Wow, that is amazing and great to hear. Thanks for recognizing the hard-working moderator team, and welcome to Public Mobile!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

This is great news, sounds like the back log has been taken care of.

Need Help? Let's chat.