Gracewilmal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I connect with one of the MODs

9 REPLIES 9

@rushane wrote:

i am lockout of my selfserve account 

thank you

Edited by computergeek541: phone number/account password removed

Did you try to reset it? Click on forgot password.  It asks for email addresss and i think sends you link that asks for answer to secret question.

Not here @rushane here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details with your problem waiting time is few hours to 2 days...

And No personal info..here it's a public forum we are customers like you...click on the 3 dots right up in your message to change that..

rushane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am lockout of my selfserve account 

thank you

Edited by computergeek541: phone number/account password removed

@Gracewilmal wrote:

I just purchased a 200 min Can and US long distance add on to my plan. Existing plan is 30$ per month with lots of data left to use

1 Can my husband and I call and text each other while we are in the states?

2 Can I access our unused data for Netflix while I am in the US

3  Can we receive calls and texts  from Canada 

4 If not how do I get these services for both phone registered on our original plan 

1. No you would need the US Roaming Package the 200 min Can/US LD is for calls originating in Canada.

2. No you would need the US Roaming Data addon

3. No but people have reported they have received texts from Canada while away in the US

4. You will need to Purchase the US Roaming addon there are many different options that you can choose from.  They are 10 days in duration.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Gracewilmal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just purchased a 200 min Can and US long distance add on to my plan. Existing plan is 30$ per month with lots of data left to use

1 Can my husband and I call and text each other while we are in the states?

2 Can I access our unused data for Netflix while I am in the US

3  Can we receive calls and texts  from Canada 

4 If not how do I get these services for both phone registered on our original plan 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gracewilmal wrote:

Further to the above...by default, you'll get an email saying you have a message from here. Don't answer that. Come back here and you'll see the red blob notifications up top like you have already from the above post. Just next door 🙂 Click on the envelope icon and then you'll see a preview of the message. Click on the subject line to fully open it.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Do you need help @Gracewilmal ? We can try to help you with some problem here...if you want..

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gracewilmal wrote:

@Gracewilmal You can send them a private message. Click this to message them.  If this is an account specific issue they will reply with a unique link to a secure online form where you will need to verify your identity as the account owner. After you’ve provided the verification please reply to the existing private message thread with the moderator.

If this is a general question no need to verify your identity and just Click this to message them.

Read more about it here [ Learn about contacting our support team ]

Need Help? Let's chat.