cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile plan

Dahlia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to use the same $30.00 plan each month, how do I ensure I've done this. I have just been using Public Mobile for 3 months & I have a difficult time finding my previous plan. Unless I am in the wrong area & there is a place where the plans are not all bunched together. Your time & assistance would be greatly appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9

thomask
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I didn’t have a credit card for years, in fact it was a pain when I wanted to buy something online... until...  the banks started offering prepaid “travel” cards.

its what I use for mine (from BMO, other banks offer similar) and it’s easy to control whose spending it on what. (I preload it 4 seconds before I buy anything)

replaced it twice, but never lost a dime 😉

that said, you can even use your debit cards 90% of the time in Canada now... 

that said, for the autopay bonus, all you really need to do is buy a voucher from your local and load it up (if they don’t/won’t for you).

its as simple as that.

akashcc

You don’t need a credit card. Just select a plan that you like and recharge with a payment voucher that you can buy at most gas station or convenient store. And recharge with voucher. Just make sure you do recharge within 90 days after your plan gets suspended to be able to continue with same plan or keep the same number. As far as you do recharge every month or recharge within 90 days of plan suspension. Hope that answer your question and solves your issue.

akashcc

You don’t need a credit card. Just select a plan that you like and recharge with a payment voucher that you can buy at most gas station or convenient store. And recharge with voucher. Just make sure you do recharge within 90 days after your plan gets suspended to be able to continue with same plan or keep the same number. As far as you do recharge every month or recharge within 90 days of plan suspension. Hope that answer your question and solves your issue.

Dahlia

I unfortunately don't have a credit card but thank you.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dahlia wrote:

I would like to use the same $30.00 plan each month, how do I ensure I've done this. I have just been using Public Mobile for 3 months & I have a difficult time finding my previous plan. Unless I am in the wrong area & there is a place where the plans are not all bunched together. Your time & assistance would be greatly appreciated.

@Dahlia You don't need to change the plan from time to time. You only select a new plan different from the past only. PM has some special plans right now. You may want to look into "My Account". After you sign in, within the overview pay, you can select to change the plan; then you have a range of choices. Make sure you set to change in the next cycle. If not, you will be charged immediately. Whatever you paid in the past are GONE. 

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dahlia wrote:

The best thing about setting up autopay, not ONLY does it solve your problem.....you get......$2 off your plan cost!  It's FRIDAY!!!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Dahlia wrote:

If you are on autopay it just automatically renews your current plan.  What $30 plan are you on as there was a recent announcement that you can get the same things in the $30 plan that now costs $25.  For that, you will need to login to your self serve and make a plan change.  Future date your plan change or you will lose all of your current plans and will not get any credits from it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Dahlia wrote:

You can see all the available plans here..https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/plans. And you will keep your same plan until your service is suspended..or inactive ...and you can see which plan do you have on the first page of your self serve account. here https://libreservice.publicmobile.ca

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dahlia wrote:

You can log into My Account and sign up for Autopay if you have a credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.