cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistakenly chose an add on instead of a plan

Joshtav
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I mistakenly bought an add on of 30 dollars and I originally thought I was changing plans from a 40$ plan to a 30 dollar plan.   I now have no phone or text.  I just made this accidental change about 20 min ago.  Please help.  

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Joshtav wrote:

Hi I mistakenly bought an add on of 30 dollars and I originally thought I was changing plans from a 40$ plan to a 30 dollar plan.   I now have no phone or text.  I just made this accidental change about 20 min ago.  Please help.  

I'm confused, because there is currently no $30 add-on at Public Mobile of any kind. Which add-on did you purcahse and which plan are you trying to get?

@computergeek541 

I interpreted $30, "no phone or text", "change" as that he accidentally changed to the $30 data-only plan.

The confusing part to me is that he said "I originally thought I was changing plans" down to the $30 plan...which is of course data-only. So it would seem to me that the system gave him what he asked for.

Maryjoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

You are right it is a plan for just the data and not an add on.Thanks for the help.

@Maryjoe wrote:

Hi the add on that you purchased for $30 is just for the data.1GB LTE.Just for the data.

Hope this will help you.

As I said earlier, there is no $30 data add-on. There's no $30 add-on for anything at the moment.  In addition, add-on data doesn't have a speed assigned to it.

The $30 for 1GB of LTE data isn't an add-on, but rather a plan.

Maryjoe

Hi the add on that you purchased for $30 is just for the data.1GB LTE.Just for the data.

Hope this will help you.

@Joshtav wrote:

I'm confused, because there is currently no $30 add-on at Public Mobile of any kind. Which add-on did you purcahse and which plan are you trying to get?

Maryjoe

Hi ,

You can change yourself using the online account or contact the Moderator Team.

Hope it will help you.

Joshtav
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joshtav wrote:

So you actually changed to the $30 data-only plan?

If so, then you could do another immediate plan change to a proper phone plan. But still contact the moderators to credit your account back. The credit will just go towards your next month renewal.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact moderator by cilcking ?mark at bottom right then follow instructions.

Need Help? Let's chat.