cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data ??

liny
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I ported my number from bell and my plan is  1.5gb +3gb as a promotion. But it says now i have only 1.5gb . Last month also I did contacted the moderator team to fix it. Can someone please help me to update my plan.

Thanks 

liny 

3 REPLIES 3

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you click in the upper right hand corner "My account" and then on the left hand side of the page in the middle click "my plan" and click "plan details" does it accurately reflect 1.5 gb plus 3 gb promotion? If it does not, under "my plan", you can click "change plan"  to view all the plan options available to you if you wish to change plans. You then have the option below once a new plan is selected to "change plan now" or "change plan on renewal date."  Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@liny wrote:

Hi,

I ported my number from bell and my plan is  1.5gb +3gb as a promotion. But it says now i have only 1.5gb . Last month also I did contacted the moderator team to fix it. Can someone please help me to update my plan.

Thanks 

liny 

Just do exactly what you did last month. It should be recurring but I guess it needs manual intervention.

@Moderator_Team < Click this.

@liny wrote:

Hi,

Thanks 

liny 

Only moderators can fix account issues.  Please send Moderator_Team another message.

Need Help? Let's chat.