cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data

Ziglen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on a trip and ran out of data. I paid last night for a 250MB add on. I see the money was removed from my balance & credit card but I have not received any more data. VERY upset about this as I've waited hours today  trying to get what I paid for. How do I get this resolved?

9 REPLIES 9

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for letting us know what happened.  We all learn something here.  🙂

Ziglen

Thank you, that was the problem. And yes, it was 200 MB data I was adding. 

Ziglen

Yes, in Ontario from BC

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ziglen wrote:

I am on a trip and ran out of data. I paid last night for a 250MB add on. I see the money was removed from my balance & credit card but I have not received any more data. VERY upset about this as I've waited hours today  trying to get what I paid for. How do I get this resolved?

Can we assume your trip is within Canada ? Outside of Canada, PM only has add-on data for travel in USA. For travel outside Canada or USA, PM has no options available.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ziglen 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ !!

has the amount do re Purchase Add-Ons Through Self Serve,

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ziglen 

Sometimes switching browsers or using incognito mode has worked. Logout and sign in again. Try clearing bowser data. 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ziglen 

When you log into My Account, do you see the data add-on listed on the main page under My Data & Add-Ons?  If you don't see it there, you don't have the Add-On.  If you do, try restarting your phone to have it reset onto the network.

Did you complete both steps of the Add-On purchase process?

1. Add funds to your account so you have the required "Balance" to purchase an Add-On
  2. Purchase the Add-On itself

It's easy to overlook one of the steps.  There also is no 250mb Add-On option.  There's a 200mb Add-On for $5, or 1GB for $15.  Can you clarify your situation?

After purchase, Add-Ons generally activate right away.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ziglen 

when Purchase Add-Ons Through Self Serve

and do you do all this,

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ziglen 

Reboot your phone.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.