cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing bonus data from porting from virgin mobile

CruelonYou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I ported my number from virgin for the extra 3gb that PM was promoting. I did it at walmart and the lady told me that I would be getting my bonus data in a week or so, once they confirmed that my number was from virgin. But its been like a month and half now and I still dont have my extra data.Just wondering what I can do get my bonus data.

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kas wrote:

3 weeks ago?  It was a bonus for June 1st.  My order email even says: By purchasing a SIM online today, you have access to an exclusive offer: get a free one-time 5GB data Add-on* when you activate online by June 16th.

There was a very similar flash sale the weekend before.

I had to recently contact the moderators for mine they fixed it up for me the same day it was excellent customer service

kas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I guess mine is concerning something else, sorry. 

kas

3 weeks ago?  It was a bonus for June 1st.  My order email even says: By purchasing a SIM online today, you have access to an exclusive offer: get a free one-time 5GB data Add-on* when you activate online by June 16th.

So many people are now complaining, and this promo was offered and removed about 3 weeks ago.  It was only offered for a very brief, possibly only 3 or for days.

If you've recently activated for this, I think you're out of luck.  You'd have to prove the offer was valid at the time you activated.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@kasYou would need to contact the Moderator_Team as most users here are just regular users like you.

kas

I'm having the same issue, I ported from Bell. 

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can simply get in touch with the moderator teams and I'm positive that it will be resolved.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@CruelonYou wrote:

So I ported my number from virgin for the extra 3gb that PM was promoting. I did it at walmart and the lady told me that I would be getting my bonus data in a week or so, once they confirmed that my number was from virgin. But its been like a month and half now and I still dont have my extra data.Just wondering what I can do get my bonus data.

@CruelonYou  You need to notify Public Mobile. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.