cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing -Get a free 1GB data bonus for 6 months

maliken75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey PM community,

I did register an email address between June 23-25 and activated a new line in July 3rd on the $25 plan. The offer was Get a free 1GB data bonus for 6 months. Until today July 9th no promo applied. Not even sure how to escalate this issue.

Thank you,

6 REPLIES 6

Sheldon8810

Yeah I also joined Public Mobile with this promo. I still don't have the promo applied but I do remember it saying it will take up to 5 business days from July 10th deadline to activate. Let's just wait until end of next week to find out.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@maliken75 

waiting this out is the best option as the moderators may not even be able to tell you much, other than that you'll have to wait. The last promotion I had was with my mom's account it took 16 days for the promotion to apply to the account after the deadline. 

If you do not have it 3 to 5 days before your renewal I would contact the moderators then.

Welcome to PM, stick around here and help out a little and you'll be rewarded community rewards for your effort! 🙂

Cheers

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to pm @maliken75 I think that the offer said that the first 1gig would be added within 5 business days after the July 10 deadline.  And the rest on the 5 30 day cycle renewal dates afterwards.  No need to escalate until 6 fday from now. Stay safe 

maliken75

No promotions in account. Simon not that helpful. Submitted a ticket. lets see if PM comes through.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@maliken75 What does your account say? Does it list 1GB promo data? The easy way is by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. Click here to get started. Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. Please note, the first 1GB bonus will be applied within 5 business days of the July 10 activation deadline, the remaining bonus’ will be applied on each renewal date.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@maliken75did you activate using the same email? you can contact customer support here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Need Help? Let's chat.