cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oiler1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Messed up changing my plan

I had 23 days left 😞 I thought it would auto credit, Sent a ticket to see what they can do.

Oiler1

Re: May need to change to a cheaper plan

Thanks I submitted a ticket. I didn't read carefully so I lost 23 days of usage on the other plan.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Oiler1 when changing plans, you will be given a choice of changing plans now or at next renewal.  If you chose now or immediately, this warning will show

RosieR_0-1616622772586.png

If you disregard the warning and still clicked on "Yes, change my plan", then I am not sure if the moderators can help you.  But give it try and let us know.

Please keep us posted.  thanks in advance

RosieR

Oiler1

Yes, I didn't read carefully 😞

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Oiler1 wrote:

Yes, I didn't read carefully 😞

@Oiler1 contact the Moderator_Team and hope you get a moderator who is generous and understanding.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link  >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Please keep us posted.  thanks in advance

RosieR

Oiler1

Thanks, I submitted a ticket now.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Oiler1 wrote:

Thanks, I submitted a ticket now.

@Oiler1 ok good.  please keep us posted.

Good luck

RosieR

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Oiler1 

Explain to the moderators that you had never done this before and it was an honest mistake. Hopefully they will take this into consideration and will change it back as a "one time only" action. Understand that it takes some work on their part to do this especially since you were already 7 days into your 30 day cycle. They instead they may give you a partial credit but they under no obligation to do so. If they do make an effort on your part please ask for a review link to provide feedback on your customer service interaction with the moderators.

In future come to the community and ask questions about your account or anything else before performing any changes. There are no stupid questions only smart customers willing to ask them..... Welcome to the community! We are always willing to help.

View solution in original post

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Oiler1 wrote:

I changed from a $35 to $25 plan, but did not realize the leftover from the $35 plan is not credited to my new plan. Can I somehow get a credit for that?

DELETED - already said by others

Oiler1

They replied back and were kind enough to give me a $25 credit to my next billing cycle. 🙂

My cycle period was from the 23rd of a month, so 9 days used of the $35 plan is about $10, so $25 for the remaining days unused sounds about right.

Thank to all that helped!

Need Help? Let's chat.