cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marie butch

Babytina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have purchased two voucher cards for this phone service they are not working when I press 611

5 REPLIES 5

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Babytina wrote:

I have purchased two voucher cards for this phone service they are not working when I press 611

Hi @Babytina who is Marie butch?  If that is your name, delete it as this is public forum and there are many fraudsters lurking in the shadows ready to pounce on unsuspecting victims.  To edit your posts, please click the 3-dots on top right of your post then click edit. 3-dots.jpg

About uploading your vouchers, make sure you are entering the 12-digit pin#

Aloha

RosieR

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

I wonder if entering vouchers via self serve unsuccessfully brings about the 1 hour lock that failed credit card payments bring about?

@darlicious   It's possible but I have no idea as I've only used vouchers once in the self serve and really had no problem adding them to the account. 

That's a good question though and perhaps someone who regularly pays with vouchers might be able to confirm if that happens.

@dabr 

I wonder if entering vouchers via self serve unsuccessfully brings about the 1 hour lock that failed credit card payments bring about?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Babytina wrote:

@Babytina   Make sure you are entering in the correct 12 digit PIN when using the 611 service.  Have your tried adding the voucher in your online self serve account by selecting the Payment tab too?

Some vouchers can also take several hours before the funds on them become available so you might need to keep trying over the next few hours..

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Babytina 

What retailer did you buy them from? Some take up to 24 hours to be valid. 

Edit:

You can find more useful info here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Need Help? Let's chat.