cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Calls - 'Sorry, talk is not included in your current plan'

mabbott50420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a talk plan that includes unlimited calls (expires in 1 months time), yet when I try to make a call it says 'Sorry, talk is not included in your current plan'

8 REPLIES 8

oops, thanks @Anonymous for the correction. 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Have you recently ported your number from another provider? It is common that you can receive calls and texts immediately, but outgoing calls don't start until the port is complete. If this is the case, try your old sim and see if you can still use it until the port completes.

It's actually the way around. Incoming won't come to the new SIM until the port is complete.

Have you recently ported your number from another provider? It is common that you can receive calls and texts immediately, but outgoing calls don't start until the port is complete. If this is the case, try your old sim and see if you can still use it until the port completes.

mabbott50420

thank you! the +1 worked

@mabbott50420 wrote:

Hey, it says: 

• 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk 
  • Unlimited International Text

Am I mistaken that talk is different to calls?

@mabbott50420  No you are correct talk refers to making calls.

mabbott50420

Hey, it says: 

• 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk 
  • Unlimited International Text

Am I mistaken that talk is different to calls?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mabbott50420 wrote:

I have a talk plan that includes unlimited calls (expires in 1 months time), yet when I try to make a call it says 'Sorry, talk is not included in your current plan'

@mabbott50420  When that happens make sure you have to correct number and try dialling the number directly with a +1 in front of it. If it works then the issue is with you contacts settings.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log into My Account / Plan Details. Does it show Unlimited calls or something else ?

Need Help? Let's chat.