cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lunar New Year Deal

AJ2020
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for Public Mobile during the "Lunar New Year Promo". I'm on the $15 per month plan. Do I get $5 off my bill each month for the next 8 months?

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AJ2020 , yes you do.  With the Public Mobile promotions, you generally pay full fare for the first plan cycle and then get rewarded for subsequent cycle(s).  The only exception I am aware of was the RBC deal where the first month received a discount.  

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, the first $5 credit will be added to your account within 30 days of activation, the remaining seven credits will be added before your 2nd to 9th renewal date.

If you signed up between Jan 20 and Feb 3rd.

Within 30 days for first credit for payments 2 to 9

•  offer is availble for a limited time as of January 20th 2020 12:00AM ET 
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes thats correct. It should start on the second month (this month February) where you see the discount being applied to your account (should be applied right before  your payment date).

Need Help? Let's chat.