cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost /stolen mode and plan change

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just wondering if anyone has done a plan change while on lost stolen mode.  

current scenario:

• available funds: $27 
  • current plan:  $10/30 days
  • plan expires: April 9
  • futuredated plan: $15/30 days
  • current status: lost stolen
  • Planned reactivation date:  Mid May

So the question is will the plan change to  the future dated plan while on lost stolen or does  lost stolen trump the plan change?

another scenario:  change to a plan which is more costly than available funds, thus suspending my account, and then do a plan change while suspended, when I want to reactivate.

Curious if anyone has had experience with either of the two scenarios.

8 REPLIES 8

@mimmo wrote:

@will13am  so basically in May I do an immidate plan change while in lost stolen then remove lost stolen mode. 

That is what you have to do.  Depending on the plan, there might be risks that it is here today, gone tomorrow. 

mimmo

@will13am  so basically in May I do an immidate plan change while in lost stolen then remove lost stolen mode. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If an account is suspended through use of the lost phone feature, future dated plan change cannot be made.  @mimmo , you can try it for yourself.  The plan change feature will not work.  This has been my experience as I have previously played around with this in an account that I have in suspension.  The immediate plan change button does work though. 

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mimmo wrote:

Yes @metropublic  you can futuredate any plan you want. If you have no funds or don't have autopay enabled then the plan change occurs and you go into suspended status. 

@mimmothanks I was not aware that could be done. So then, that second scenario should work if the account goes into a suspended status.

mimmo

Yes @metropublic  you can futuredate any plan you want. If you have no funds or don't have autopay enabled then the plan change occurs and you go into suspended status. 

mimmo

@slash407  can you please clarify/expand  your answer?  I do t really understand what you mean time to reset. 

@slash407 wrote:

it depends on what time do u do it, if u give it time to reset the cycle or not

@mimmo  Looks like you can give the solution to slash

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

another scenario: change to a plan which is more costly than available funds, thus suspending my account, and then do a plan change while suspended, when I want to reactivate.

Is it possible to change a plan that is more costly than available funds? I'm assuming that autopay is not setup so I would be very suprised if the system would allow you to make that change.

Need Help? Let's chat.