cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my 2gb holiday giveaway

jklumpp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. When I signed up for my 35$ plan back around Christmas time there was a 2gb monthly free add on. Now when I Lon in to my account it doesn’t show up. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

Here is the Christmas 2020 2GB (one time) Gift from PM… second item down noted in red. I have only broken into my 1GB Christmas 2019 Gift a little bit so far. Don’t panic about possibly having received the Summer 2020 5GB gift, it was only offered to Residents of BC and Alberta…. likely related to Shaw Mobile entering the market here.

AE_Collector

812E2D75-A9BA-49F6-B18D-B3298C841EA8.jpeg

@jklumpp...

Hey Community,

‘Tis the season to be jolly, and this holiday season we are back with our More is Merrier campaign at publicmobile.ca/holiday

In the spirit of giving, this year’s rewards are bigger and better than ever before:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Win more from a pool of $10,000 worth of gift cards

Available today until December 31st, 11:59PM EST, all new and existing customers can get a free 2GB data add-on, 500 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 131 Amazon gift cards. 

How to redeem your free data and international minutes:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 2GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 500min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

This sounds like the add-on you referring to ? Its an add-on that will stay on your account until you use it up. Once you use it all up...its gone.

jklumpp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. It seems that is the case. I’ve just been reading that others have found the same thing. I was under the understanding it was an ongoing monthly add on

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

if it is the 2GBBonus promo that give 2GB monthly bonus data, I think it is an recently promotion and it wasn't available back in Christmas.  Unless you got another in store promotion?

Have you been getting the 2GB monthly and just stopped lately?

@jklumpp wrote:

Hi. When I signed up for my 35$ plan back around Christmas time there was a 2gb monthly free add on. Now when I Lon in to my account it doesn’t show up. Any ideas?

The holiday giveway was a one time add-on. Are you asking about the 2GB bonus that was offered to all new and existing customers?

Need Help? Let's chat.