cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my 1GB bonus because I didn't know the holiday 1GB add-on promo was a single use thing

usami1657
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lost my 1GB add-on bonus promo (that renewed every month) because I signed up for the holiday 1GB add-on promo. Turns out the new 1GB promo is a one time thing and will disappear completely when you use it up. Is it possible to get my old 1GB add-on bonus back from before? I'm so heartbroken. 

4 REPLIES 4

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You cannot loose the 1 Gb recurring Add-On bonus by taking the holiday bonus for existing customers. Both offers are stackable. Make sure that you activated after 4th Dec on a $35+ plan. The 1Gb recurring data bonus might take 10 days to show up.
Till then enjoy the 1 Gb free data one time bonus.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/1GB-bonus
"Effective December 4 2019 until December 8 2019 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who activate online and in-store. 1GB of bonus data will be applied to all rate plans of $35/mo or higher each month. Bonus data will remain on the account as long as the account remains on an eligible rate plan of $35/mo or higher and the account remains in good standing. Please note, it may take up to 10 business days for bonus data to be applied. This offer is stackable with other in-market promotions. This offer is subject to change without notice."

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Are you speaking of two seperate 1GB add ons or the new $35 plan with an extra 1 GB? Both of these should be able to stay. If you had the old 1GB promo and the new Holiday promo, they are both one time use as @popping says. It may be that you even used up your 1GB on the first promo already?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@usami1657 wrote:

Lost my 1GB add-on bonus promo (that renewed every month) because I signed up for the holiday 1GB add-on promo. Turns out the new 1GB promo is a one time thing and will disappear completely when you use it up. Is it possible to get my old 1GB add-on bonus back from before? I'm so heartbroken. 

Data add-on is always one time use only.  It will be gone after use.  But unsed data add-on will roll over to next cycle.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

More info please, this doesn't sound right to me.

Maybe @CS_Agent will help you get it back... But I think you deserve both. Maybe they can make this happen too.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.