cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Long distance add on???

Just bought 25$ call and text and checked my account the payment went through and said pay again on the 9th of dec but says I need a a long distance add on?? Been buying for last 6 months and never had this happen 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Long distance add on???

@Brandon2 wrote:

Just bought 25$ call and text and checked my account the payment went through and said pay again on the 9th of dec but says I need a a long distance add on?? Been buying for last 6 months and never had this happen 

If this was your plan for the last 6 months...something didn't get provisioned properly during the renewal. Try rebooting the phone. If that doesn't clear things up, you'll have to click on the ? in lower right side of the page to start the process of contacting a moderator.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

@Brandon2 wrote:

I'm assuming it's doing that when you're trying to call another Canadian phone number? Is it all numbers it's doing that for?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Brandon2 

More details may be helpful.

Is  your account status active or suspended?

Does text and data work?  Incoming calls?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Brandon2 wrote:

If this was your plan for the last 6 months...something didn't get provisioned properly during the renewal. Try rebooting the phone. If that doesn't clear things up, you'll have to click on the ? in lower right side of the page to start the process of contacting a moderator.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Brandon2  Restart your phone and try again. If you still can't make a call and your device is compatible with the Public network then submit a ticket for further investigation.

PMST.png