cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long distance add-on needed with Canada wide calling??

Jaclynmccoy1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I just switched from the $45 plan to the $25 plan with Canada wide talk, international texting and 500gb of data.  I am located in eastern Ontario with a local number and am trying to call the same area but am recieveing an error when I try to make a call.  He States that I don't currently have a plan that includes this feature and I haven't subscribed to any long distance add-ons  

Can someone please help me?  Why can't I make or received any calls or text messages?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sagarM wrote:

Moderators please help!

@sagarMplease see here to learn how to private message the moderator team for help: How to Get Help - Community

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sagarM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am facing the same problem. I switched from a $35 to the new $25 plan and I am getting the same message. I also did the lost/stolen trick and restarted the phone but no change.

Moderators please help!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jaclynmccoy1 wrote:

Hello,

I just switched from the $45 plan to the $25 plan with Canada wide talk, international texting and 500gb of data.  I am located in eastern Ontario with a local number and am trying to call the same area but am recieveing an error when I try to make a call.  He States that I don't currently have a plan that includes this feature and I haven't subscribed to any long distance add-ons  

Can someone please help me?  Why can't I make or received any calls or text messages?

Thanks

@Jaclynmccoy1 Is today your renewal date? Last month, when I changed from an expensive plan to a cheaper plan, the system deactive my account automatically. I just simply changed the new plan as the same day, everything went fine then. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jaclynmccoy1 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

500gb for $25!! Where do I sign up! 🙂

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.