Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Long Distance add-on problem

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@Moderator_Team will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes.  And mine says I have 2 min. left on my add-on LD.  But I can't see where I've used all that time up. 

Highlighted

Thank you! Thank you!  Couldn't see that question mark for the life of me and there it was, hiding in the bottom right corner.  LOL  Let's see if the bot can help. 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

So from the time you first to now, you lost 8 minutes. Is it possible that there is some app on your phone that is doing this? Do you by chance live near the border and have Roaming enabled? 

@Turtluv wrote:

Yes.  And mine says I have 2 min. left on my add-on LD.  But I can't see where I've used all that time up. 

Highlighted

Yes.  When I look at "My Plan" it shows I have 2 min. left on LD.

Highlighted

No, it just means that the text came through before my step mom called from California, I guess.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Turtluv wrote:

Thank you! Thank you!  Couldn't see that question mark for the life of me and there it was, hiding in the bottom right corner.  LOL  Let's see if the bot can help. 🙂

Try this while you wait for a reply. It may give you some insight and possibly a place to negotiate/argue from.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Long-Distance-add-on-problem/m-p/484474...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Your link goes to the page 1 of this problem. Please fix it. Thanks.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@Turtluv wrote:

Try this while you wait for a reply. It may give you some insight and possibly a place to negotiate/argue from.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Long-Distance-add-on-problem/m-p/484474...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma wrote:

Your link goes to the page 1 of this problem. Please fix it. Thanks.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@Turtluv wrote:

Sorry, @gblackma but for me it goes to my earlier post. This is what I want the OP to try. I just thought it may have been missed in all the replies. All of which are important too of course.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Turtluv  Do you make calls to the US?