cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Long Distance add-on problem

I received a text saying I only have 10 min. of LD left on my phone.  I have a long-distance add-on.  200 US and Canada LD minutes.  I also have unlimited talk in Canada.  I have been trying to go through my usage but it will take a lifetime to sort through texts, incoming calls, etc.  I cannot see how I could have used my 200 minutes but neither can I find a way of confirming this.  Where do I go from here?  I do not want to purchase another add-on, if it's not necessary.

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

Re: Long Distance add-on problem

@Turtluv wrote:

I received a text saying I only have 10 min. of LD left on my phone.  I have a long-distance add-on.  200 US and Canada LD minutes.  I also have unlimited talk in Canada.  I have been trying to go through my usage but it will take a lifetime to sort through texts, incoming calls, etc.  I cannot see how I could have used my 200 minutes but neither can I find a way of confirming this.  Where do I go from here?  I do not want to purchase another add-on, if it's not necessary.

The warning text message is for your plan minutes only.  PM will not send out alert message for  add-ons. (Correct me if I am wrong).

I have the $10 50/50 plan.  I got the alert text message even I have the free Christmas 400 minutes international minutes.which can be used for Canada calling.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you confirmed this through my plan? 

@Turtluv wrote:

The actualy wording is:  Public Mobile here.  You have 10 minutes left on your long distance add-on. Go to publicmobile.ca/selfserve for more options.

Mayor / Maire

@Turtluv wrote:

The actualy wording is:  Public Mobile here.  You have 10 minutes left on your long distance add-on. Go to publicmobile.ca/selfserve for more options.

I got the same alert text message too.  The alert text message is only for the plan minutes usage only. 

I have the $10 50/50 plan. I have 7 minutes left for the current cycle.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
    0.034  /  1024 MB
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
    0  /  400 MIN
    50 International Outgoing Texts and Unlimited Incoming Texts
    34  /  50 Unit
    Limited Canada-Wide Talk
    43  /  50 MIN

My mom called my phone and forgot to hang up. She burned 9 minutes connected to my voicemail. Lol. You can always contact a moderator using Simon the ?tionmark below type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. Especially because of your package. 

Mayor / Maire

@Turtluv I had this question on the weekend but it had to do with data. It may not work as well for outgoing calling but you can try it.

Go into your self serve and view your usage. Use the >> arrows to scan through the entire list of your usage. Then using the headers SORT the data in order. You can sort by:

Usage Type, Duration, Call Type, Destination number or Destination location. All will give you different results.

One click will give you ascending and two clicks decending. Give it a try and see if you get data that's easier to track.

I'm sorry.  I'm new to the Community and now sure what you mean by Simon the ?tionmark.

Thanks so much.  I've already tried that.  To search through 3 months of info would take forever.  I was already at it for about 15 min. and only came up with a 10 min call to California.

Clicking on the green  questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of yout screen connects you to Simon the autobot. Typing "moderator " and following the prompts  gets you to one.

@Turtluv wrote:

I'm sorry.  I'm new to the Community and now sure what you mean by Simon the ?tionmark.