cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Distance Usage

cliffgun1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is claiming that I used 139 of my 400 minute long distance add-on, and I haven't used any minutes at all. Please correct this error.

14 REPLIES 14

cliffgun1

Have messaged the moderator team. It charged my intl. minutes for phoning my own number to get my messages, from my home. *LOL*

@cliffgun1 wrote:

No, they are listed as all Quebec calls and I'm in Laval-Montreal.

Yes it happened sometimes in Quebec....the moderator can fix that for you.

cliffgun1

No, they are listed as all Quebec calls and I'm in Laval-Montreal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cliffgun1 wrote:

My monthly plan includes province wide, and it is deducting from my Intl long distance minutes add-on.

And those calls aren't the rest of Canada or elsewhere?

Are you calling from outside your area code province back to your area code? The province-wide can be a bit tricky.

@cliffgun1 wrote:

My monthly plan includes province wide, and it is deducting from my Intl long distance minutes add-on.

Are you in a Provincial border town that could be connecting to a tower in another Province thus making your call be considered long distance?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@cliffgun1 wrote:

Ok if the system didn't recognize the long distance..write a message to the moderator here.https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened with details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient they will help you.

cliffgun1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cliffgun1 wrote:

Does not give you any particulars as to usage except stating that 139 minutes were used.

Click on the upper details link...not the lower one.

@cliffgun1 wrote:

Overview page of course. Under usage it does not give you any particulars except minutes used.

You can see more details in the tab PLAN/ADD-ONS and next in tab USAGE HISTORY..

cliffgun1

Does not give you any particulars as to usage except stating that 139 minutes were used.

cliffgun1

Overview page of course. Under usage it does not give you any particulars except minutes used.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cliffgun1 wrote:

It is claiming that I used 139 of my 400 minute long distance add-on, and I haven't used any minutes at all. Please correct this error.

Contact a moderator team to get this issue resolved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cliffgun1 wrote:

What is claiming this? Your phone? Your overview page? What base plan are you on?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@cliffgun1 wrote:

Can you go in your self serve account..tab PLAN/ADD=ONS and tab USAGE HISTORY? if yes you will see why and when you already used 139 minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.