cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Distance Add-On

Samour
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What countries are included in the long distance add-on and at what rate?

What about countries not in the list?

$15 for 400 International mins (includes US & Canada). Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Durtybird wrote:

Yes I see a list of VERY LIMITED countries I don't see "INTERNATIONAL" as being transparent in any way shape or form when a fraction of the total "INTERNATIONAL" countries are offered!

Four months later?

How much do you pay for calling every dang country on the planet with other providers?

You didn't say Barbados. You said the rather more general caribbean.

3.75 cents per minute is pretty good as far as I'm concerned. If you absolutely must call the Barbados then you could use those toll free calling cards out there.

Durtybird

Yes I see a list of VERY LIMITED countries I don't see "INTERNATIONAL" as being transparent in any way shape or form when a fraction of the total "INTERNATIONAL" countries are offered!

Durtybird

Purto Rico is generally bulked in with the USA and is not where I go nor call I am talking about Barbados.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Durtybird wrote:

What a scam that 400 min International Long Distance add on is.  They need to be honest at the time you buy the bloody addon that it's only good for 18 countries, why call it international then!  There goes $15 and I can't even call the carribean.  Total misleading scam!

Last I checked, Puerto Rico was in the Caribbean.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Durtybird wrote:

What a scam that 400 min International Long Distance add on is.  They need to be honest at the time you buy the bloody addon that it's only good for 18 countries, why call it international then!  There goes $15 and I can't even call the carribean.  Total misleading scam!

Last I checked, Puerto Rico was in the Caribbean.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Scam? Dishonest? When you picked the plan you would have seen this:

Screenshot_20180802-234915.png

See the list of countries? I would call that pretty transparent. 

GC 

Durtybird

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Here is a list of the countries:

PMLongDistance.jpg

As @mimmo said, if it's not on the list, you can't call it.

GC

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

there are about 18 countries on the list. the list can be found here : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Calling-an-international-phone-number/m...( i believe this lists is still accurate).

edit: fixed link thanks @LEGO

countries not on the list you simply will not be able to call

yes minutes roll over until used up

Need Help? Let's chat.