cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out again... Cant get into my plan.

pwrdesign
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This same service which keeps locking me out of my account, which is the reason I wasnt able to get the 12 GB plan when available and even though I sent messages to moderators about it, they never gave it to me, has struck again.

Locked out of the account once again for no reason.

reset password only resets for community access.  totally useless for self-service.

Need account unlocked.

Need password changed so I can login to self-serve.

Need 12 GB plan added on after I got screwed over due to being locked out at the time I could sign up.

Need to fix your service.

18 REPLIES 18

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You cannot call PM there aren't call centres. Here's how you private message them other than the community private message is the only way to get support. 

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.
    • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
    • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
    • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
    • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

Drcream02

I activated on line,bought my SIM card at the store.recieved conformation from them that I was activated.

jp2

I understand your concerns about PM service. When I switched I also experienced some minor issues activating but once everything was working it has been good since. If you require high reliability services and quick support PM probably isn't for you.

Drcream02

I even tryed removing my SIM card ,but it made no difference.my phone says no mobile network.i won’t go too many days without service,I’ll cancel this.they say try calling them,the voice is automated do you want more add ones,I bet somebody could take that money.do you want to pay your bill.with this company there simply no help.

jp2

The reset your password button doesn't work. You have to send a private message to the moderators. 

Have you already sent a private message to the mods about your service issues?

Drcream02

Tryed my sim in a different phone still no service.shut off my phone several times to reboot can’t seem to get an email to rest my password,I’m wondering if maybe I made a mistake in changing providers.

jp2

Have you tried your sim in a different phone to see if there is service?

In the future when getting help from the community you can start a new thread for your issue. 

Drcream02

Checked with Walmart who sells the SIM cards for public mobile,they said it can take up to 48 hours to get your service when a new customer.they said because I recieved a message from them confirming my activation.i have 2.00 in my account,so somebody must be doing something.get me my service.

jp2

Did you activate yourself or in store?

Have you tried your sim in a different phone?

Drcream02

It’s been three days without service,I’m a new customer.recieved a message that I was activated,but have no service,no mobile network.

pwrdesign
Interesting how it's a bigger deal that I wrote the word **bleep** in the last comment then the fact that you guys take days and days and days to actually service anybody.

Such a big deal that I finally got a response and it was marked specifically about that word.

Too bad it was just another failure for public mobiles support team who knows they have been gouging me for months and months.

pwrdesign

I love the pathetic excuses for why they dont want to give me the plan I am entitled to...

Your service has a bad habit of locking people out of their account.  As a matter of fact it locked out thousands of users during the time they could've changed their account to get the 12 GB deal.  Now they claim that I'm ineleigible, which is total BS.  If my account wasn't locked out for no fault of my own, I wouldnt have been gouged by PM every 90 days since then.

Your system is failing on so many levels, and instead of fixing your systems mistakes you play BS game trying to keep bloodsucking money out of me.

I was eligible to sign up for the 90 day 12 GB plan for $120.

Why are you charging me $216???

If its not fixed ASAP I will just be another customer who recognised public mobile as an over priced scam, and left.   Pathetic excuse for customer service with a 2 day wait time for replies?

Telephone support that lies to you about being able to access your account...  and then you get the right person who isnt a lazy **p-rick** and they can look at your account and fix your problems ASAP.  Pathetic.  Rogers and Bell arent looking that bad right now at the price I'm being gouged at.

pwrdesign

When my friend logs in he can see the area under boosters that shows his 12 GBs and how much was used.

When I log in I see nothing.

Also never got my pricing fixed from December...

I am totally confused by your last post.

If you cannot see data under Add-ons when logged into your account, your data has been used.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

pwrdesign

So as I suspected, customer service lied about not being able to access new PM accounts.  Found a normal customer service agent who did an amazing job and got me a new login for my account and unlocked it.

Going into my account it seems something isnt working correctly, there is no way to see how much data I have used.

When others log in to their own accounts, they can see the information, but I cannot see it in mine.

also I should be getting billed the $120 per 90 days yet noone seems to want to fix the problem which was created by another lock out from my account.

When will someone fix Public Mobiles problems?  Account is not working properly, cannot see how much data usage there is, getting overbilled due to noone wanting to fix the pricing issue your system created.

pwrdesign

Instead of changing my password for self-service, it locked me out.

same thing happened when the 12GB promo was on and I got screwed out of the deal.

now my phones data isnt working and after calling *611 which usually tells you how much data there is, I was transfered to customer service, where I was met with extreme rudeness from PM persons.  The system was down and not working, so it automatically dialed customer service who is either useless due to not being able to access my information, or are lieing about not being able to access the details.  In the end, PMs service makes no sense.

If your system is down and cant read my account information, why does it autodial customer service who also cant read my account?  pathetic.

It's better to send  a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation. Given their backlog it may be a day, or two, before you have a response. Turn on email notification of private messages as account resets are time sensitive.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I suppose you have to tag @CS_Agent?

This is weird, seems like it is loosing your password?

Need Help? Let's chat.