cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local call problem

oceanwind
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I’m trying to make a call local call within same province. However, I get a recorded message saying, “sorry, you do not have active long distance add on...”

Why am I having this problem all of sudden?

I have $120 plan with unlimited call within same province.

7 REPLIES 7

clamation
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Dunkman!

Text is the only other feature on this phone/plan and yup works fine. Have sent aprivate msg to moderators in the mothership. Fingers crossed the solution will come soon.

Thanks for the assist.

Cheers! 

@clamation

If your plan is active and you can't call within your province, you might need to contact moderator.  Does eveything else work?  Text?  Data? etc.

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

clamation
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The solution provided (adding +1 to the number dialled) isn't working. Any other options?

Cheers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This problem is generally due to account provisioning issue.  Contacting the moderator team is the solution. 

oceanwind
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@oceanwind I got the same problem like you awhile ago and I contacted Mods they solved that problem for me really quickly.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@oceanwind 

Add +1 to the number you dial and ignore this message!

If it is annoying for you, send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will check provisioning on your account and resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.