cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of INTL Long Distance countries?

WippyShippy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where can I find the list of countries included in the INTL Long Distance add-on?

5 REPLIES 5

@computergeek541 

When they first announced the new LD plans I believe one or two people reported that they were now able to call the newly added International Countries on the list even though they only had the old more limited International add-on. So I think you are right. That said, it cant be as simple as old and new being the same because presumably USA and UK have been removed from the new add-on but not from the old.

I'm not even sure that that there really is a dfiference in countries that can be called between the different multi-country international long ditsance add-ons.  Some of the new countries can be called used the old add-ons.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@WippyShippy 

Apart from the free holiday promo, the international add on for $15 includes these countries.

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@WippyShippy wrote:

Where can I find the list of countries included in the INTL Long Distance add-on?

ShawnC13_0-1607199849601.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @WippyShippy ,

If referring to the PM give-a-way:

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Need Help? Let's chat.