cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit to US roaming data add-ons

Muskokarob
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I am currently in the US and I have already purchased a couple data add ons. I want to make sure I don't lose data while here but I don't see that as an option on the data add ons page. Is there a limit to the amount of roaming data that can be purchased? Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

It's a 2 step method check your balance whatever add on u add if you see that much fund added to your account on available credit then you have to add add on again I think
First money goes to your available credit then u add add on again check and update us thx
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Muskokarob
I bought the 1 GB at the start of the trip and then the 500 MB. But now I don't see an option to purchase any us data package

Muskokarob
Okay. I thought that might be the case. Thanks!

Muskokarob
I added us talk text and data and then two additional data add ons. Thanks for the answer!

I think he said couple probably he meant to say he bought a data add on and u.s calling roaming add on correct me if I am wrong
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Muskokarob I don't believe you can buy another of the same add-on until the 10 days are up, unfortunately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What exactly did you buy?

The data options are: 

U.S. Data Only for 10 days.

250MB for $10, 500MB for $15 1GB for $20 

Once the data is used up the service stops. You would then need to buy more if you exceed the limit you bought for

Need Help? Let's chat.