cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest deals or discounts on public mobile existing customers

sridharkpmp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m getting calls from my previous providers. I want to check with public mobile if they can offer me a better plan for same monthly I’m paying or give me a discount with current plan on my monthly bill? I’m on $30 plan with 2 GB data...:

4 REPLIES 4

Shabo1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think you can’t get an better OFFRE than Public Mobile. With autopay $2, loyalty $1 and friends referrals $1 as much as you refer 1...5.., total $ 4 dollars off in the first year. And each year you get another  $1 off as loyalty rewards. So if you stay 5 years, total would be 2+1(...5) +5= $8 (...$13)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @sridharkpmp ,

You get what you see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Depending on the province you are in. Check you "change plan" area in your self serve to see what is available to you.

Did you grab your free addons PM is offering this month:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

No custom discounts on what's available. However, you can get $2 off for using AutoPay. There are other rewards available to bring the cost down. 

@sridharkpmp wrote:

I’m getting calls from my previous providers. I want to check with public mobile if they can offer me a better plan for same monthly I’m paying or give me a discount with current plan on my monthly bill? I’m on $30 plan with 2 GB data...:

Other than what's shown on the website, there currently are not offers for existing customers other than the free 2GB data add-on and the free 500 minute international long distance add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.