cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landing page plan?

Brainybeauty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So...I'm trying to navigate my account to change my plan, I want the $50 8g can/us calling plan-but all I'm offered when I'm logged in is add ons. HELP

11 REPLIES 11

Brainybeauty

Thank you 😊 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Brainybeauty wrote:

I want the $50 8g can/us calling plan.....

Be certain that you understand that this plan WILL give you "US Calling" from Canada (IE: has an included Long Distance to the US add-on) But DOES NOT give any functionality within the USA without purchasing a 10 day roaming add-on. There used to be a $60 version of this same plan that allowed calling/texting while travelling within the USA plus it had 2Gb of US only data on top of the 8/8.5Gb of Canada only data.

AE_Collector

@Brainybeauty  You know we fire hydrants have to stick together and look out for one another.

Thanks too....you reminded me to change the bfs plan from the $50 to the $40 now that his promo is over.....on his next renewal of course! I topped up his balance too.....sometimes Auto Pay will fail on a downgrade in plan....but it sounds like your upgrading so in theory you should be ok but you could always be proactive and top up your account $50 just to be safe.

bravo. bravo. bravo.....am bowing down to you @Brainybeauty for you accepting my suggestion as a solution! 

Brainybeauty

Thank you @darlicious 

Brainybeauty

Eternally grateful @mpcdesign 

@Brainybeauty 

Follow @mpcdesign  instructions but be sure to clear your browser, have only one tab open and use secret/incognito mode in chrome, Firefox or safari. It can't hurt to reboot your phone first as well. Use this method anytime you are doing changes in your account. BTW  it is recommended to use the "change at next renewal" option unless you need the data right away and you don't mind losing the value of what's left in your current plan. You can cancel it at anytime before your renewal begins.

@mpcdesign  Nice job of laying it out for @Brainybeauty.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Brainybeauty ,

1. Logged into your self-serve account, by clicking on this link
  2. Click on the Change Plan buttonChangePlan.jpg

3. Choose the $50 8g can/us. It may take a few minutes. 50.png

4. Make sure you click on either Change plan now or Change on Next Renewal Date. Be advised, if you currently just renewed, or still on a plan, and if you click on change plan now, you will be essentially be paying again. If you can hold out till the renewal date, you could save yourself $50 bucks. 

Brainybeauty

Brainybeauty

Tried every option. Nope. 
does it not allow proper function if you're on your cellphone browser?

@Brainybeauty wrote:

So...I'm trying to navigate my account to change my plan, I want the $50 8g can/us calling plan-but all I'm offered when I'm logged in is add ons. HELP

You need to click near the top "Plans and Add-ons" and then on "Change Plan".

Need Help? Let's chat.