Did you mean: 

Koodo $40 6GB Offer

newavon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

$40 6GB still available ? 

9 REPLIES 9

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

next offer will be 8gb/$40  -  hope so!!!!

@newavonwrote:

I been koodo store at 31 March, they try to port my number but didn't work because of my not active (I was out of country).. ask me to active my account fist, so I did put funds and text PM moderator for active my account .. but PM activate my number next day .. so I lost opportunity move to Koodo 6Gb $40.  

How long was your phone inactive?  This could be a factor in this as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@newavonwrote:

I been koodo store at 31 March, they try to port my number but didn't work because of my not active (I was out of country).. ask me to active my account fist, so I did put funds and text PM moderator for active my account .. but PM activate my number next day .. so I lost opportunity move to Koodo 6Gb $40.  

My apologies, you should have worded your OP differently.  Given your extenuating circumstances, I would appeal to Koodo customer service and explain the situation.  They might be able to make a special exception for you.  I am not sure why the store did not activate with a temporary number for you just so that you have a placeholder for the new account before the expiry date.  Then you can port the next day. 

newavon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@srlawrenwrote:

@Civic_Ewrote:

next offer will be 8gb/$40

@Civic_E LOL well, I hope not!  Or Koodo will have a lot of ticked customers like myself that migrated to the 6GB plan.  LOL.

Good things come to those who wait says someone who has intense FOMO.  Smiley Tongue

I am not trying to pick on anyone here, but seriously why ask after 6 long weeks of opportunity?  We have seen threads where other customers have complained bitterly about being harassed with text messages about the migration offer.  Failure to know the deadline is frankly inexcusable. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Civic_Ewrote:

@Civic_E LOL well, I hope not!  Or Koodo will have a lot of ticked customers like myself that migrated to the 6GB plan.  LOL.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai March 31st was the last day.

@newavon hopefully there will be additional migration offers in the future for anyone that missed out.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Nope, it was extended to April 1st i believe. 

EDIT: see below

Need Help? Let's chat.