cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Koodo 10GB plan 60$ per month AB/BC/ON only

And soon everybody will be leaving PM. This company have gone stupid lately. It's gone backward to 3G. Seriously 3G in 2017? Their plans really suck it's like they purposly don't want anyone joining them anymore. Sigh.

@thymaster, the plans are not 3G.  The plans are all LTE, but the speeds are throttled to the rate of 3G technology.

The 4G plans do not have the throttled speeds, and if available due to conditions at the time of connections, may be very much faster than the throttled plans.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am seriously considering switching if public mobile did not come up with a matching plan in a a couple months.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

im considering switching my 3 lines too. unless PM can match it I don't see a reason why sticking

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@eforblue wrote:

I am seriously considering switching if public mobile did not come up with a matching plan in a a couple months.

This deal that everyone has on expires on Tuesday...jsyk.

Mayor / Maire

Ah I have heard this argument MANY times before @thymaster

When Telus bought them it was the end

When they forced people off CDMA plans it was the end

When BETA plans launched it was the end

When $10 monthly credits dissapeared it was the end

When retail stores closed it was the end

When 6GB plan increased in price it was the end

When call centre dissapeared it was the end

When 12GB promo plan doubled in price it was the end

When Legacy plans got price increased it was the end

When Public launched 3G plans and price increased LTE plans it was the end

When Public started charging $5 & the $10 for SIM cards it was the end

blah blah blah, so many posts about how Public will lose all clients and never get a new activation it is almost laughable if people were not trying to be serious

Very old & tired excuse by some people whining anytime Public makes a change (or competitors do in this case)

@thymaster wrote:

And soon everybody will be leaving PM. This company have gone stupid lately. It's gone backward to 3G. Seriously 3G in 2017? Their plans really suck it's like they purposly don't want anyone joining them anymore. Sigh.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hmmm even Telus is matching now so includes VoLTE and WiFi calling network features.

Meanwhile @ PM not a creature was stirring not even a MOD.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I for one have canceled my auto pay and will be switching over.

Unless public mobile can offer anything even sort of similar I am abandoning this ship.

Honestly, I can not say it has been a good time here with public mobile.  I am paying way to much money for the poor ammount of data that I get.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public Mobile base plans are better-priced than other carriers.  It's only when it comes to promotions that it may be beaten.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@thymaster wrote:

Yup. Hate to say it but nothing new came out today. All 3 of my phones in my family on pm were auto pay disabled today and are not due till the middle of Feb. Oh well, I'll burn up my data then port. Went and got k plans from mobile shop in superstore and got a total of 3000 pc points plus 3 packs of decadant chocolate chip cookies today. The guy told me it's been nonstop all day for this plan.