cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Koodo 10GB plan 60$ per month AB/BC/ON only

Jeremy moves to Koodo and suddenly they have boffo plans to build their customer base!!! Robot LOL

Maybe I'll send Ralph to have a word with him.

Smilodon_fatalis (1).jpg

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Rogers & Fido are also offering this same promo:

https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/12/14/rogers-and-fido-offer-10gb-of-data-on-plans-starting-at-60-throug...

Interesting. I am curious if and how PM will respond.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Seems that soon PM might be the only one NOT offering this deal...

@KMG Yup lol...pretty disappointing Smiley Indifferent

Mayor / Maire

@denkom Fido had it first

Virgin second

Koodo was third (last)

@denkom wrote:

Rogers & Fido are also offering this same promo:

https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/12/14/rogers-and-fido-offer-10gb-of-data-on-plans-starting-at-60-throug...

Interesting. I am curious if and how PM will respond.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last day is the 19th. I guess I'll wait and see if Public has anything, otherwise I think I might switch... At $6/ gig, it's really hard to pass up...

(Also, I just accidentally burned through all my data and it doesn't renew until Jan 20ish so kinda good opportunity too) 

Mayor / Maire

@Solid wrote:

Last day is the 19th. I guess I'll wait and see if Public has anything, otherwise I think I might switch... At $6/ gig, it's really hard to pass up...

(Also, I just accidentally burned through all my data and it doesn't renew until Jan 20ish so kinda good opportunity too) 

@Solid

If you decide to stay with PM you can renew your current plan early by adding the plan cost to your available funds and then contact the moderator team and politely ask them for an early renewal.

Thanks for clarifying! @kav2001c 

@KMG wrote:

It's hard to convince people to switch from prepaid to postpaid when they will lose $ on the unused time on their prepaid plans.  I would happily switch to this Koodo deal, but having just renewed my 90-day PM plan less than a month ago, I would lose over $100 in unused time to PM...

I realize that it's prepaid, but it's a little ridiculous that you would lose that much $ when switching between brands that all belong to Telus anyway.  Seems like a money grab.

Situations like this show the real disadvantage of the 90-day plans.

True.  My 90-days plan was being renewed on the 17th of this month, so I'm only out a couple bucks. Had this plan came out on the 18th, it would have been a harder decision. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@kav2001c wrote:

Term have been revised since initial post (error or deliberate?)

Even Fido is now a true 10GB plan (funny to anyone who signed up on original 5+5 I hope they call in & switch)

Surprisingly Bell & Telus are also offering in ON now (still no Fido yet)

I dont understand where you are getting this idea? The details page is very specific that its 5 +5

For a limited time only, with new activations and phone upgrades only, get a 5 GB plan for only $60/month + 5 GB of bonus data for 24 months - that's 10 GB of data in all, when you bring your own phone.