cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Koodo 10GB plan 60$ per month AB/BC/ON only

New promo on Koodo for 10GB data for 60 per month. I have heard this includes unlimited talk and text as well. Do we expect anything like this on public or will i be making a switch as my renewal comes up in a couple of days

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Koodo 10GB plan 60$ per month AB/BC/ON only

Hi @taylor7787,

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to discuss competitor promotions on the community,

Mayor / Maire

@taylor7787 plan is only AB/BC

Where did you see ON?

Plan is only 5GB

(read the fine print)

Plan is price match to Fido (who actually has more features than Koodo)

Nothing to do with Koodo marketing

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it very clearly says on the koodo website when you click 'legal stuff' on the main page (1) offer limited to new activations only in Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario

where does it say 5 gigs

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Bell is also offering this. It's a real 10gb plan for 60 not a 5 plus 5 but its only canada wide text. International text 5 more a month. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anything good for Quebec residents? Smiley Sad

Quebec already has great plans.... Videotron forces competition.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stonechucker wrote:

Quebec already has great plans.... Videotron forces competition.

Videotron has the worst network, just like Rogers... I don't have network at university... And I believe Videotron's plan are pricier than virgin / koodo / fido.... I don't see any competition at all, just canadians getting ripped off...

@bilal684, but the plan costs in Quebec, are lower across the board, compared to BC, AB, and ON, where there really are no other competitors.

I do agree, Videotron is Rogers, as they use them as their roming partner across the country.

Oracle

This best describes Public Mobile so far during the 2017 promo season.  It is likely to be more of the same to year end. 

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;

At the end of the day, we are just mere customers not decision makers.  The best way to influence the decision makers is to vote with the wallet.  Don't do the price match thing or ask for price matching.  Go where the deals are and let market forces drive the business decisions.