Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Koodo 10GB plan 60$ per month AB/BC/ON only

not as much as yours just did  Smiley Tongue

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since I'm on PMs 6 gig 60 a month plan I'm safe for now but I fully expect my rates to go up in 1 to 2 years as soon as my plan does not meet Telus monthly subscriber rate.  It could also kick in when PM reaches a certain number of subscribers, they will try to convert a certain portion of them.  I will not be laughing when(there is no if) the rogers 10 gb plan goes up, I will only be reminded how horrible our Telecom industry. Perhaps one day Trudeau can apologize and tell us "Canada can do better" lol.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lukevaderwrote:

not as much as yours just did  Smiley Tongue

Not mine! But I’m not planning on sticking around waiting for them to come after me for more money next! 😂😂😂

MVNO companies like Ting in the US, need to be allowed to operate here.  Ting in fact, is a Canadian company.  They just are not permitted to operate on the Canadian telecom networks, supported by CRTC rules and regulations.

Changes need to occur, and voices need to be active, and loud to make that happen.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Glad I took the Koodo offer when I did...I think I'd lose my marbles when I come to think of it. 

Why Canada sucks so bad, I don't know. Freedom still has the best price point..but..but..if things go crazy with Koodo and pricing, I'll have no choice. 

Highlighted

Mayor / Maire

@Jonovision look again, the article was updated. Not happening. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Thanks for the update .  I guess people are safe until next February

Mayor / Maire

@Jonovision I'm sure it's inevitable at some point, yes

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Jonovision wrote:

Thanks for the update .  I guess people are safe until next February

Fortunes for $100 please 

Narcity: Bell, Rogers, And Telus Are All Hiking Prices On Their Super Popular 10 GB Data Plans. http...