Did you mean: 

Kids

Nikkicassandra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What do people think is the best plan to pick for kids 12 and under

6 REPLIES 6

Oleg21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you like math? Probably yes, because I write specifically in this topic) But there are still many people who do not like her and avoid her in every possible way. Recently I came across a very interesting website for teaching mathematics, where I found an interesting article about 20 of 45 percent. I advise everyone to read it, because I personally saw an interesting way of finding it there.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Nikkicassandra 
Best plan for kids is 13(15-2)

Kids kill data in an instant, I've seen parents paying through the roof after they pass the allotment. It always ends with placing hold for overuse (some actually charge fee to place restriction like that on an account)

With pubic mobile you'll never get charged like that, once it stops there's no more until you buy or plan renews.

Great way to teach then to ration.

Disable background data, allow update only in WiFi, disable WiFi assist, change iMessage settings to sms (Publicmobile offers that reachmessaging and data for it is unlimited not counted towards your allowance) and they will be able to use it

Most of them mainly text anyways

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Nikkicassandra  Get the $15  as suggested by@Jb456  keep it in your name, add the credit card for the $2 savings and use the data off every 30 day cycle to keep them from having unsupervised internet access. Stay safe 

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What do the kids want? If they want a little data (and you don’t mind) the $25 plan gives you 1gb when you register for auto-pay, and your bill goes down to $23 every 30 days. Public mobile is nice because it’s prepaid with no surprise charges.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Nikkicassandra wrote:

What do people think is the best plan to pick for kids 12 and under

If they are at home and have access to wifi...why not get a free TextNow app for them to use. They'd be able to talk/text for free while using the wifi. Works in most restaurants and Walmrts also. Did I mention it's...FREE !!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

$15 and buy a 500 minute Canada wide add-on that rolls over until all the minutes are used up for $5.

Don't forget a referral code for a $10 sign up bonus.

Need Help? Let's chat.