cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep Rewards if I Downsize my Plan?

a2z
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am on the currently offered $35 plan, unlimited talk/text, 1GB + 500MB bonus for autopay.

Over time I have learned that I only need a small amount of data, a few hundred MBs.

MY QUESTION: If I downsize my plan from the current $35 plan to the current $25 plan will I retain my Loyalty and Autopay rewards?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

@a2z  You don't use much data....how much calling do you use? Moreover how much outgoing and could you adjust and get more people to call you back? Consider this....invest in a couple of 1gb data add ons that are half price at $15 per Igb. Purchase the $5/500min calling add on. All the add ons roll over each month til used and you get 250mb with the $15 plan If you averaged it over 4 months with 225 outgoing minutes (100 plan 125 add on) 750mb data (250 plan 500 add on) unlimited texts and incoming minutes would work out to $23.75 per month but if you don't use all of your add ons and stretch them to six months its $20.80 per month minus your rewards. If you need the unlimited calling and 1gb of plan data each month then switch to the $25. Your plan data if not used disappears your add on data rolls over....if you only need an extra 100mb over the 250mb on the $15 plan each data add on will last 10 months and you will only pay $1.50 per 100mb/$3 pet 200mb (the 200mb data add on is $10!) Something to consider.....

@a2z  Both of the rewards mentioned apply to the account, not the plan, so you will not lose them. Just make sure that will not lose any promotions that you may have signed up under. For example, if you switch under the last lunar promotion, you would lose the discount. Here's a article on changing plans. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Yes you will.

Anonymous
Not applicable

YOUR ANSWER: Yes.

Need Help? Let's chat.