cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up for service and missed clicking thie "text messaging" button

justinh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I am a new Public Mobile customer.  I just signed up for services, and missed clicking the "unlimited texting" option.  The difference in price with that on or off is exactly the same (which is why I thought I had it on, as the price reflected exactly what I thought I was going to be paying).

Could you please help me get text messaging onto my account.  I do not want to have to pay the $135 for 90 days of service all over again from day one just to add texting (which would be at no additional cost normally), nor would I like to pay $8 for every 10 days of texting for the US roaming plan.

I realize this was an oversight on my part, but it would be good customer service here if you could help me out.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to Public Mobile, @justinh!  I'm glad our awesome moderators were able to help.  @SD08 thanks for steering Justin in the right direction 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

justinh
They fixed it! Awesome and speedy customer service!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You should send a private message with your phone number to a moderator to see if they can adjust this for you.  How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

justinh

Note that I tried e-mailing this directly to support, but that page keeps prompting me for a username/password, and when I enter it in, it goes nowhere.

Need Help? Let's chat.