cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just purchased USA Data

Gaggle5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just purchased USA Data pack. It was my second one. The second one was not credited to my account. 1G

8 REPLIES 8

DolphinV8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

USA data packing just not working at all. I've tried many things thanks to helpful commenters, for example, switching my iPhone Settings->Celluar->Data->Low Data Mode [Low data mode is meant to prevent all your Plan to be used up overnight via updates to all the apps you have running, such as photos and other background apps).... all to no avail.

Ready to totally bail on Public Mobile.  Sure, Comments do contain helpful advice to solve one problem, but then new problems arise.

Ready to bail on this company.

LaOmbra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@slash407 wrote:

was ur card charged? if so then contact the mods, but give it a day

Nope. Waiting a day won't help unless poster is on day 10 already. See earlier posts.

@Gaggle5 wrote:

Yes. I bought the 2nd one because was almost out of Data on the first one. 

I think that one has to actually run out 100% first perhaps 

The US Roaming Add-on will work for 10 days. You can't add a second identical one until the first has expired ( in 10 days). You can add on additional data...but seems a bit expensive to me.

@Gaggle5 wrote:

@Gaggle5The best way to do was to contact the Public Mobile Team 

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message asking that you want your second US data add-on to start right after the first one expires and post.

The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Gaggle5

@Gaggle5 wrote:

Yes. Same add on. 1st one worked but the 2nd one was purchased before the first one fully ran out of data. Money debited using 2 step process. 

I didn't think it was possible to purchase the same add-on within the same 10 day period and you had to wait until the 10 days were fully up

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Gaggle5

Yes. Same add on. 1st one worked but the 2nd one was purchased before the first one fully ran out of data. Money debited using 2 step process. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Gaggle5 wrote:

Just purchased USA Data pack. It was my second one. The second one was not credited to my account. 1G

Was it the same add-on that you first purchased?  You did do the 2 step process correct?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.