cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got back from the US, roaming addon that I purchased didn't work

ShaunVancouver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys hopefully you can help with an issue I'm having. I switched over to Public mobile last month and service here in Canada has been fine but I travelled to the US last week and I purchased the US Talk/Text/Data bundle the day of my trip but when I arrived I kept getting an error message whenever I tried to send a text or make a call. The message said "Sorry, your current plan does not include US Roaming text messaging. To update your plan to include US Roaming texting visit publicmobile.ca/selfserve." So I assumed the addon that I purchased didn't go through(even though I paid for it and it showed up in my account profile) so I purchased the addons again a second time, but it still didn't work. Now 2 of these same addons have been charged and show up in my account profile. I just got back home and I figured I would try to contact a mod and get a refund for these 2 addon bundles that didn't work so I opened a ticket with a mod, the mod replied but now I can't seem to reply to him because the "reply" button is not working... I'm not sure what's up with Public Mobile's website but its very frustrating to deal with(very very slow and sometimes doesn't even load at all) It's not my internet connection because all other websites like facebook/reddit/youtube ect load instantly. Anyways sorry for the long post but hoping a mod or someone can assist me with this, thanks

1 REPLY 1

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ShaunVancouverYou will need to contact the moderators directly by clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner.. type in rep. We are all just normal Public Mobile users here and won't be able to help you in that regard.

Need Help? Let's chat.