cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just 7 days??

Panda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am home for the holidays, and got a 30 day plan, but i need 7 more days somehow, without spending another $40? Is this possible?? 🙂 

thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

This is a prepaid service.  If you're going to run out of service, the only way to get more service is to purchase it.

There is no way to just get extra time on your plan.  As suggested, to save money, future-date your plan to the $10 plan, ON YOUR NEXT RENEWAL.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Panda wrote:

I am home for the holidays, and got a 30 day plan, but i need 7 more days somehow, without spending another $40? Is this possible?? 🙂 

thanks! 

You could change your plan to the $10 plan.  It is 50 minutes of talk, unlimited incoming texts and 50 outgoing texts

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When you time is up, swap to the $10 limited plan. It might get you though 7 days if your usage is low. If you only need province wide calling you could also do the $20 calling only plan as well ($25 if you want texting and $30 if you want Canada wide). Otherwise hopefully someone else will have a better suggestion for you. I don't believe the add-ons can be used while your main subscription is expired.

Need Help? Let's chat.