cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It appears I used all my data, now what?

m4tth3w
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I've never hit my cap before the end of my billing cycle, but it looks like I have this time. I have auto billing in place and my next cycle starts Jul 16th. Rather than wait it out can I pay early and start the top of my 90 days with my data cap replenished?
8 REPLIES 8

m4tth3w
Thank you to everyone that helped me out. It's been ages since I've come close to using all my data, I've got a longer commute now and it's taking it toll on me in more ways than one. I've purchased the 1GB add on to see me through.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

And any unused portion of the add on carries over and the add on doesn't expire until you use it all up. Plus, the add on data only "kicks in" if your plan's data for the [x] day plan period has run out. So it's a nice way of having a backup pool in case you ever go over again.

@m4tth3wThe "extra gig" add on is a one time thing. It won't auto renew.

@m4tth3w wrote:
Ah, okay. I think I'll just got the route of getting an extra Gig, I was worried that it would auto renew. But it sounds that's not the case, could you confirm? @Dunkman

The add-on will never renew without your click.Smiley Wink

m4tth3w
Ah, okay. I think I'll just got the route of getting an extra Gig, I was worried that it would auto renew. But it sounds that's not the case, could you confirm? @Dunkman

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@m4tth3w wrote:
I've never hit my cap before the end of my billing cycle, but it looks like I have this time. I have auto billing in place and my next cycle starts Jul 16th. Rather than wait it out can I pay early and start the top of my 90 days with my data cap replenished?

You can renew early the same plan but you will need help from the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and it can take up to 2 days and you will loose what is left on your actual plan!! Or you can choose another plan ( but loose the actual plan) or buy an add-on 10$ for 200 MB or 30$ for 1 go. The add-on will stay in your account just in case untill it's used all. It's your choice. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@m4tth3w 

If you want to renew your same plan earlier, you will need to contact moderator direclty, but expect 1-2 day wait.  No pro-rated plans in PM so you will lose whatever is remaining left.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You could buy the expensive 1 GB data add on for $30.  Unused portion will roll over to next month until all used up.  

Or finally, you could switch to another similar plan immediately.  ie. 30 day plan version.  To note, if you are on grandfathered plan, you will not be able to get that plan back.  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you want to start a new cycle early (canceling the remainder of your current plan), add the required funds and then send a private message to the mods asking for an early renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.